Meal Prepping shouldn’t be hard or complicated! Each item in this Meal Prep Made Easy menu can be mixed and matched to avoid boredom by giving you and your family options on how to build your own plate.
Investing a couple of hours each week to prepare healthy, nutrient dense meals that are readily available is not only a time saver, it also helps you stick to your budget and you’ll feel less stressed! You won’t be tempted to eat out after a long and tiring day during the week because your fridge is stocked with meals that takes 5 minutes to heat and prepare.
This Meal Prep Made Easy menu and recipes incorporates some of the newly released spice blends from Balanced Bites (Super Garlic, Trifecta, Tex Mex) plus a couple of my favorites, the Taco and Fajita and Greek blends. You’ll see how simple ingredients and good quality seasonings can turn into delicious meals that are super easy to put together!
Get a downloadable copy of this Meal Prep Made Easy Menu with the Shopping List and Recipes by signing up for the Cook and Savor Mailing List. I’ll send it straight to your inbox right away. (If you’re already a subscriber, you will automatically receive it!)
Greek Chicken Breasts
Super Garlic Pan Seared Cod
Red Cabbage Slaw
Pineapple Pico de Gallo
Roasted Corn, Zucchini, Broccoli
* Do this the day or night before
1. Slice and cut zucchini, broccoli and potatoes.
2. Shred red cabbage and chop cilantro.
3. Marinate Greek Chicken Breasts – Balanced Bites Greek spice blend, Kasandrinos Olive Oil and Lemon juice.
Tip: To prevent potatoes from browning, place them on a bowl with water, cover and keep it in the fridge until its ready to cook.
MEAL PREP DAY
1. Cook Mexican Rice (Stovetop or Instant Pot).
* For 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice, add 1 1/2 cups bone broth, 5 tbsp tomato sauce and 2 tbsp Balanced Bites Tex Mex spice blend.
2. Roast corn in the oven at 375F for 35 minutes.
3. Roast broccoli in the oven at 375F for 20 minutes.
* Roast the corn and broccoli at the same time. Just leave the corn in the oven for a little bit longer.
4. Season potatoes with Balanced Bites Trifecta spice blend. Roast in the oven at 375F for 50 minutes. Flip potatoes halfway.
5. Pan grill zucchini on a lightly oiled pan over medium heat, 5 minutes each side.
6. Season Cod with Balanced Bites Super Garlic spice blend and pan sear each side for 5 minutes until it flakes easily with a fork.
7. Season Greek Chicken Breasts with sea salt and pan grill on medium-high heat. About 8 minutes each side.
8. Cook ground beef and season with Balanced Bites Taco and Fajita spice blend.
9. Prepare Red Cabbage Slaw. Combine shredded red cabbage, chopped cilantro, sliced shallots, Balanced Bites Trifecta spice blend and lime juice.
10. Prepare Pineapple Pico de Gallo. Combine chopped pineapple, roma tomato, cilantro, sea salt and lime juice.
11. Slice corn off the cob once roasted and cooled.
I let cooked food cool for no more than 30 minutes before I pack it up and store in the fridge. I use separate glass containers for each dish or item that I cook so the flavors of one dish do not mix with the flavors of another. Check out this post that I wrote to learn more about the containers that I love and use at home.
Want a downloadable copy of this Meal Prep Made Easy Menu with the Shopping List and Recipes?
Sign up for the Cook and Savor Mailing List and I’ll send it straight to your inbox!