Hello there and welcome to my cozy little corner, Cook and Savor!
Feel free to browse around and I hope you will find something that you’ll love.
New recipes a couple of times a month or as soon as I have something new that I couldn’t wait to share. Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter (no spam, pinky promise!) so you get first dibs on the latest posts, subscriber-only tips, freebies and special offers.
All recipes on Cook and Savor are 100% gluten-free.
A category of recipes that are Whole30 compliant and 21 DSD friendly are also available for those who want to jumpstart their healthy eating lifestyle.
Some fun facts about me:
– I’m a lefty when I write but I also use my right hand in a wide variety of tasks.
– I’m both analytical and creative. Being a software developer by day, I’m immersed in the world of logic and algorithms. I unleash my creativity in the kitchen where I cook, create and photograph recipes.
– I wrote my first book baby, One-Pot Paleo in 2015. It was a labor of love and I’m very proud of it!
– I collaborated with some amazing fellow bloggers on a second cookbook, Ultimate Paleo which was released the same year.
– I’d pass up chocolate for french fries or popcorn any time.
– I’m pretty handy around the house. Plumbing, carpentry, a little bit of electrical. You name it, I can do it!
– I can’t swim, sing or dance.
– I find gardening very therapeutic and it’s one of my hobbies right now. I have a lot of succulents and plan on starting a little herb garden soon.
What I love:
Coffee, sushi, salty food, cats (my boy Mochi), Friends, kettlebells, lifting and yoga
Mmm, not so much:
Extreme heat, slimy vegetables, bananas, running, horror movies
Thanks for stopping by!